Where are the friendliest cities in the USA for ex-pats? If you are considering moving to America, where should you move, how to move, and how to choose your new home town. This is why we have chosen the most welcoming cities in the US for foreigners. The right location will make your life in the USA much easier, and you will adjust faster, so be prepared and choose wisely.
The most welcoming cities in the US for foreigners
If you are looking for a place to visit in the USA or a place to call home, explore these cities below.
The USA is a big country, so you will need time to research places and to know your options.
- Greenville, South Carolina – smiling and waving at strangers is normal in Greenville. People love to live here, especially retirees. It is safe and quiet and the people are very friendly.
- Chattanooga, Tennessee – if you are considering moving from Europe to Tennessee, you should definitely explore Chattanooga.
- Key West, Florida – the tolerance and acceptance of diverse people and ideas attract many foreigners to visit Key West, or even to move here for good.
- Savannah, Georgia – locals here are so fun, welcoming, kind, and talkative. Savannah is walkable and safe, which makes it perfect for families with small kids.
- Alexandria, Virginia – a charming town with a rich history, that is Alexandria. It is located near Washington D.C. and many young professionals and families tend to live here.
- Buffalo, New York – neighbors here are nice and friendly. Also, NYC will be close, but the costs of living here will be much lower.
- Wailea, Hawaii – want life on a beach, white sand, and clear ocean? People in Wailea are welcoming and fun too.
- San Antonio, Texas – if you love good bbq, hot weather, and Tex-Mex food, San Antonio is a perfect place for you to visit. Move to Texas and see how much this state has to offer.
- Sammamish, Washington – maybe it is rainy and cold during the winter months, but locals are not cold. It is a small place near Seattle with amazing nature.
- Jackson, Wyoming – want to hike and ski, visit Jackson then. It is the last one of this list of welcoming cities in the US for foreigners, but not least.
If you want to move to the USA, then you need an experienced and reliable moving company by your side. That can be easily done by searching movers on verifiedmovers.com.
Of course, these were just some of the welcoming cities in the US for foreigners, the list is long. Make sure to make a list of your favorite places and explore them online before you make the final call.