Chasing the ‘American dream’ is the main reason why Europeans move to the USA. Many people, even some Americans, claim that the ‘American Dream’ is dead. But somehow, it still attracts people to the states. Maybe that’s the strongest argument that it is still alive! Be as you like, although there is a trend that Americans move to Europe for the better quality of life, there’s an opposite process too. People move from Europe to the US to advance in their career. If some of you are interested in such an adventure, here you’ll find out top cities for Europeans moving to the USA. Those cities are said to be European cities in the states. For the quality of life, for lifestyle and for how they look. So in order to feel like home, we suggest you move to one of the cities to be mentioned.
The statistics show: These are 5 top cities for Europeans moving to the USA
When you decide to relocate to the states, we recommend you to start the search for European removals conducting long distance, overseas relocation. Because if you wait for a long time you could end up unable to find any long distance mover available. After you find some of moving services in Europe to help you with your American adventure, you can start searching the perfect place. Here is the list of top cities for Europeans moving to the USA, starting from the west towards the east:
- San Francisco- Every neighborhood has its own spirit and its own character. Sounds like back home in Europe, doesn’t it?
- Las Vegas- It’s enough just to mention there are Paris and Venice in Las Vegas. People moving from Europe to the US are nowhere easier to adjust!
- Chicago- Steady job, world-class nightlife, living in a unique neighborhood. This is what you get moving to Chicago from Europe.
- Orlando- City with high employment rate, maybe the best climate in the states, and having what to do all the time. Maybe this is why it is commonly among top cities for Europeans moving to the USA.
- New York- Multinational kingdom, the greatest job market with more opportunities to have fun than all other cities together!
If you’re going to San Francisco…
Europeans just love San Francisco. Maybe the most important thing for this is the acceptance. If you choose San Francisco for your residence in the USA, you won’t feel like a stranger, even though you come from Europe, completely another continent. Besides that, the beauty of the city is another reason why many we put San Francisco among top 5 cities for Europeans moving to the USA. Those relocating here claim they would never choose another city in the states. Some other advantages of San Francisco are:
- Seasons can change in just one day
- Food diversity is amazing, you can find everything you search for
- Neighborhoods are just like in European cities. Every neighborhood has its own character
- San Francisco is an avocado city- you can see avocados everywhere, and they are spectacular
- Go everywhere in SF using Uber
- If Hollywood is home to movies, San Francisco is home to technology
- So many festivals in San Francisco!
- The beach is reachable traveling only 30 minutes from the downtown by train
Las Vegas, another desirable city for Europeans moving to the US
Being that most of Europeans move to the states to advance in career, Las Vegas is among top cities to achieve your goals. It’s home to so many start-ups. And the authorities of Las Vegas create opportunities for those who want to get self-employed. In case you have an entrepreneurial spirit, Las Vegas is the city where you can live your dream! Together with this have in mind that Vegas is not among most expensive cities in the states. In fact, it’s known for the low cost of living.
Want to relax in nature? Not a problem at all. Just a few minutes from the downtown you can enjoy a terrific scenery! In the end, but the most important to some, Las Vegas has over 300 sunny days every year! That’s almost 6 days a week. Everyone can accept to have one cloudy day every week. There are a lot more reasons why Las Vegas is chosen among 5 best cities in the states for Europeans. We just wanted to mention the reasons Europeans coming here mentioned as the most important.
Chicago, USA city Europeans fell in love decades ago
Chicago has been among the most attractive cities in the US for people moving from The Old Continent for decades. And you can’t think why it should change in near future. Because there are simply no reasons. On the contrary, there are many advantages the Windy City offers to European expats coming to live here:
- Public transportation is actually as it’s meant to be
- There’s a brilliant Millenium park
- Some of the world-class museums are placed in Chicago
- Chicago is home to the teams of all major sports in the states
- The level of Chicago’s architecture is so much above the other US cities
- Two words: Michigan Lake
- Educate yourself or your kids on the iconic universities of Chicago
- Cleaner city from Chicago? You can hardly find some.
- O’Hare airport is the center of the USA, fly everywhere from Chicago!
Orlando’s become very popular city for European expats in the states lately
It’s in Florida, could you even wonder why Orlando is among top cities for Europeans moving to the USA? Europeans just love Florida. I mean, who doesn’t? It’s one of the most desirable climates in the USA, for the Americans too. During almost 95% of the year, the Sun shines. Can someone be unhappy for a long time, when it’s sunny outside? The beaches on the Atlantic ocean are so near Orlando. It is just one hour ride to the nearest beach. Many people spend that much traveling from home to work! Being that Orlando attracts more tourists each year, the new employment opportunities are born every day. Moving to this USA city from Europe means never having to worry about the job again!
There’s Disneyworld, in case you wondered how could you fill your free time. Besides that, there’s Universal Studios Theme Park or Busch gardens. You could also enjoy in restaurants and so many other attractions in Orlando. In case you don’t want to drive for 1 hour and have a walk or lunch beside the ocean. Don’t worry, if you’re too tired, the scenery of Orlando is just amazing, so you can enjoy it staying in Orlando, not needing to go anywhere! For those being afraid of how they’ll be accepted- the population here is among the most diverse in the states! Orlando is among 5 top cities for Europeans moving to the USA, that’s what Europeans moved to the states say. They wouldn’t say that for no reason!
Somebody wonders why New York is a great city for Europeans?
The center of the world, talking about the economy. While we’re in that field, can we mention that if NYC was a country, it would rank as the 12th or 13th economy of the world! Again, as a European moving to the states looking for the city to step up in his/her career, do you really need another reason to move to New York? Ok, you need to have fun in your life too, I’m just kidding. Talking about fun, NYC is famous for that worldwide! In New York, you feel freedom. The actual freedom. Not being judged or strangely looked at by anybody. To talk about the amenities of NYC we could talk for hours. Let’s name just some of them: The Central park, Metropolitan museum, The Empire State Building, Statue of freedom… The list seems that never end!
Talking about fun, NYC is famous for that worldwide! In New York, you feel freedom. The actual freedom. Not being judged or strangely looked by anybody. To talk about the amenities of NYC we could talk for hours. Let’s name just some of them: The Central park, Metropolitan museum, The Empire State Building, Statue of freedom… The list seems that never end! Besides the amenities, you can go far away from home, and still not have to leave the NYC! So many things to do in New York.
In the end, we’ll just say that no matter which of these 5 top cities for Europeans moving to the USA you choose, you can’t be wrong. It’s just up to your affinities. Pick one, relocate from Europe to the states and start your new life chapter searching for your personal happiness. You certainly can achieve it in the USA.